Looking to watch the new Mortal Kombat movie? Here’s everything you need to know, from where to stream it to whether or not it’s worth your time.
Checkout this video:
Mortal Kombat is a fighting game franchise created by Midway Games in 1992. The franchise has since spawned numerous sequels and has become one of the most popular and enduring gaming franchises of all time. The latest installment in the series, Mortal Kombat 11, was released in 2019 to critical acclaim.
Looking to get your fix of Mortal Kombat action but don’t want to play the game? You’re in luck – a new Mortal Kombat movie is on the way, and here’s everything you need to know about it.
The movie will be directed by Simon McQuoid and will star Joe Taslim as Sub-Zero, Hiroyuki Sanada as Scorpion, Jessica McNamee as Sonya Blade, Josh Lawson as Kano, Tadanobu Asano as Raiden, Mehcad Brooks as Jax, Ludi Lin as Liu Kang, Chin Han as Shang Tsung, Max Huang as Kung Lao and Sisi Stringer as Mileena. The film will be produced by James Wan (Aquaman) and will be released on April 16th, 2021.
Are you excited for the new Mortal Kombat movie? Let us know in the comments below!
What You Need
To watch the new Mortal Kombat movie, you’ll need a few things.
First, you’ll need to make sure you have a positive attitude. The movie is full of violence and gore, so if you’re not into that sort of thing, it’s probably not for you. Second, you’ll need a sense of humor. The movie is deliberately cheesy in places, and if you can’t laugh at that, you’re likely to be offended by it. Third, you should be familiar with the video game franchise on which it is based. If you don’t know anything about Mortal Kombat, the movie will be very confusing.
Fourth, and perhaps most importantly, you’ll need a strong stomach. The violence in the movie is very graphic, and if you’re not prepared for it, it can be quite shocking. So, if you think you can handle all of that, then go ahead and watch the new Mortal Kombat movie!
How to Watch
Mortal Kombat is a movie that is set to be released in theaters on April 23, 2021. The movie is based on the popular video game franchise of the same name. It is directed by Simon McQuoid and stars Lewis Tan, Jessica McNamee, Josh Lawson, Tadanobu Asano, Mehcad Brooks, and Ludi Lin. If you are interested in watching the movie, there are a few ways that you can do so.
One way to watch the movie is to go to a theater that is playing it. Many theaters around the world will be showing Mortal Kombat. You can check with your local theater to see if they are playing the movie. Another way to watch the movie is to rent or purchase it online. There are many different websites that offer rentals and purchases of movies. Once you have rented or purchased the movie, you will be able to watch it on your computer, phone, or other device.
Mortal Kombat will also be available for purchase or rental on physical media such as DVDs and Blu-rays. You can usually find these for sale or rent at your local grocery store or video store. Finally, you may also be able to find the movie available for streaming on some subscription services such as Netflix or Hulu.
Tips and Tricks
Mortal Kombat is a game that has been around for decades, and with the release of the new movie, there has never been a better time to catch up on the story. If you’re new to the franchise or just need a refresher, here are some tips on how to watch the new Mortal Kombat movie.
1. Start with the original game. The story of Mortal Kombat starts with the first game in the franchise, which was released in 1992. This is where you’ll meet all of the iconic characters and learn about the world of Mortal Kombat.
2. Watch the previous movies. There have been two Mortal Kombat movies released prior to this one, and they’re both definitely worth watching. They’ll help fill in some of the backstory and introduce you to some of the key characters.
3. Pay attention to the character relationships. One of the things that makes Mortal Kombat unique is its complex web of relationships between all of the characters. Paying attention to how they interact with each other will help you understand their motivations and what’s at stake in the new movie.
4. Don’t get too attached to any one character. In Mortal Kombat, no one is safe—not even the main characters. So don’t get too attached to anyone, because they could be gone in an instant.
5 . Be prepared for some gore . The Mortal Kombat games are known for their graphic violence, and that extends to the movies as well . So if blood and guts aren’t your thing , you might want to skip this one .
##Keywords: Mortal Kombat, release date, runtime, MPAA rating, director
1. When is the Mortal Kombat movie release date?
The Mortal Kombat movie is set to be released on April 16th, 2021.
2. What is the Mortal Kombat movie runtime?
The Mortal Kombat movie has a runtime of 1 hour 50 minutes.
3. What is the Mortal Kombat movie MPAA rating?
The Mortal Kombat movie has an MPAA rating of R.
4. Who directed the Mortal Kombat movie?
The Mortal Kombat movie was directed by Simon McQuoid.
If you loved the Mortal Kombat games, then you’re in for a real treat with the new movie. It’s action-packed, violent, and filled with all the characters you know and love. Just be warned – it’s not for the faint of heart.